Friday, December 3, 2010

Kelly and Matt's wedding



I had the wonderful honor to 'co-photograph' my cousen's wedding, Kelly was beautiful and it all went smoothly.


 My Aunt Jessie, my Dad's sister and the bride's father, Uncle Freddy.
 The Bride's mother, Aunt Vista.




                                                         Giving away his little girl.
 I couldn't help but like their reception chairs!



 The Father/Daughter dance.
                        Their last moments before she enters a new stage, and becomes a woman.

                                                    Their hands and Kelly's bouqet.


                                                            Such a lovely couple!
                                                      Kelly's Dress was beeeuatiful!

                                                   Thus began the bridal music......











The Bride/Groom dance.

The wedding went SO smoothly, and it was a good oppertunity to watch the full time photographer at work!

Thank you for your time and visit!

~Ashley~

5 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful photos, Ashley! Tell them 'congrats'! That bride Kelly is gorgeous! Your photography is great! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Lulu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM!!!! The 1st one is amazing!!! I really like your angles!! And her dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I too like the first one. You did a great job Ashley! What kind of camera did you use for these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a canon powershot g10. I need to upgrade, but the one I want (a mark 3) is a LOT of money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! Looks like you had lots of fun!!
    I think the ones of the Bride and her father are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and and viewing my art work!